Classic Dragons 2023 Men's Indigenous Jersey
Winning Artist: Zoe Raymond
Artwork: Stand Your Ground
- Reflect on the truth telling account of Biddea’gal and Dharawal Peoples battles against the colonists in the early 1800s, lead by supreme Aboriginal warrior Pemulwuy.
- Zoe wanted this design to encompass the story of Bidjigal warrior, Pemulwuy, and the continuing story of our warrior men today who continue to fight for our people.
- In the bottom left corner, you will see the silhouette of Pemulwuy looking over country and a trail of spears to replicate the 12-year fight that he led against the colonists.
- As you move up, you see the different communities and people that make up the St George Illawarra region and the supporters of The Dragons.
- The U shapes with spears lining the top of the design represent the St George Illawarra players that stand their ground in and outside of the field and protect the country and the people today; showing the way for our future generations and being the warriors of now.
By purchasing this Official Licensed Product you are supporting the growth and development of your sport and your club
Buy Now, Pay Later
Or 4 payments of $23.75 with
Red V members save up to 20% on full priced items*
Join the squad to start saving! Click Here!
*excludes sales & memorabilia items