St George Illawarra
'Best You Can Be' Online Program
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Shipping and Postage Charges
All Merchandise orders are shipped via Courier Please. All orders placed and paid for before 5pm AEST Monday to Friday will be dispatched from the Dragons Team Store the same day. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday will be processed and dispatched the next business day.
To check your shipping status, please visit https://www.couriersplease.com.au/tools/track, and the Dragons Team Store Receipt (invoice #) in the reference field.
Standard Postage Cost $10.00
International Postage Cost $25.00
PO Boxes - DTS CANNOT SEND PACKAGES TO PO BOXES
All Memorabilia items are shipped from an off site location and price of shipping is included in the purchase of each Memorabilia item.
General Shipping Information
We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
International postage costs do not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for such taxes and duties.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you will receive an email from The Dragons Team Store once your item(s) has been dispatched with tracking details
Where is my order?
If your order hasn't arrived with-in 10 business days, please contact The Dragons Team Store - firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there times when you don't dispatch orders on the same day?
Yes, During peak trading times such as Christmas, Game Days and Sale Periods orders placed prior to 4pm AEST may not be dispatched on the same day.
Can I "Click & Collect"?
At the moment The Dragons Team Store does not offer a "Click & Collect" option for Merchandise item(s) or Memorabilia item(s).
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from the Dragons Team Store. We will Refund or Exchange your item(s) excluding sale item(s), gift cards and/or memorabilia. Refunds or Exchanges are subject to the following terms for change of mind purchases:
- The item(s) must have the original tags/ labels attached, be unworn, unwashed and in its original condition.
- The item(s) must be returned within a reasonable time period of purchase, and with the original receipt.
- Refunds will be honoured if requested. Only the purchase price (excluding any delivery charges) will be refunded via the original payment method once The Dragons Team Store have received the goods and confirmed that they meet conditions 1 & 2 of the Refund and Exchange Policy. Customer(s) are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item(s) to the Dragons Team Store.
- Exchanges will be honoured if conditions 1 & 2 of the Refund and Exchange Policy are met. Customer(s) are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item(s) to The Dragons Team Store and for the postage back to the customer(s) requested address. The Dragons Team Store will contact the customer(s) to acquire a postage payment once the item is ready for exchange.
- Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
- Stock levels vary and The Dragons Team Store may not always be able to assist with exchanging the exact item(s).
PERSONALISED JERSEY RETURNS
Personalised numbered Jerseys are excluded under The Dragons Teamstore Returns & Exchanges Policy, unless the jersey has a manufacturing fault.
Change of mind or incorrect size purchased, is excluded under The Dragons Teamstore Returns & Exchanges Policy.
Please be careful when personalising jerseys online, as the customer is responsible for their actions.
FAULTY ITEM RETURNS
If a new item(s) is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then The Dragons Team Store will meet its legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and postage charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned:
- If a worn item(s) is faulty, The Dragons Team Store will assess the product once returned and advise the customer(s) if the item is deemed faulty by the supplier. The customer(s) must provide proof of purchase of the item(s).
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE & IN-STORE PURCHASES
Returns or Exchanges of an item(s) can be made via The Dragons Team Store either online or at the Kogarah Store.
For online Returns or Exchanges please return item(s) to
Dragons Team Store
Locked Bag 1500
Ramsgate NSW 2217
For In-Store Returns or Exchanges please visit
Dragons Team Store
St George Leagues Club
124 Princes HWY
Kogarah NSW 2217
Monday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Tuesday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Wednesday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Thursday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm AEST
*The Dragons Team Store is closed all Public Holidays unless stated
*The Dragons Team Store, Kogarah is open during all home games at Jubliee Oval until kick-off of the NRL match.
(02) 9587 1966 or (02) 8566 4609
*Email will be sent separately with a downloadable link after purchasing*
In the meantime, check out pages and activities from the Best You Can Be program:
The St George Illawarra Dragons are continually aiming to encouraging youth to make positive choices around health, education and social issues through our very own 'Best You Can Be' school planner.
Now into its sixth year, the Dragons are fully aware how sport can be very effective in achieving social change, especially in youth.
Our players in particular understand that they are in a unique position whereby they can promote and encourage, either directly or indirectly, the physical, cultural and intellectual welfare of young people in our community
The Dragons' booklet 'Best You Can Be' is a resource which aims to help children learn great organisational skills as well as numerous wellbeing tips and activities for all children to follow.
Focus topics within the resource include the importance of sleep, nutrition, hydration, respect, good health and study habits, screen time and the Dragons' declaration of war on sugary drinks.
Furthermore, Dragons players also provide comments of encouragement and motivation for all children to be the best they can be in all aspects of their life.
The St George Illawarra Dragons have delivered the 'Best You Can Be' program to 68 schools from Undercliffe in the Sydney and St George area, the Illawarra and to Eden on the far South Coast.
The program has successfully engaged 273 teachers and encouraged 6826 students to make positive choices around health, education and social issues.
All teachers have received the 'Best You Can Be' resource online, this will assist the teachers with the classroom lessons.
Teachers can deliver their education outcomes in a fun, simple and engaging manner using literacy and active play.
The St George Illawarra Dragons' 'Best You Can Be' program is proudly supported by:
- University of Wollongong
- St George Leagues Club