St George Illawarra
Dragons Classic Black & Grey Snap Back Cap
Shipping and Postage Charges
Please note: DTS made the switch from AUS Post to Couriers Please on May 5, 2017. Orders placed prior to May 5, 2017 will be shipped via AUS Post.
All Merchandise orders are shipped via Courier Please. All orders placed and paid for before 1pm AEST Monday to Friday will be dispatched from the Dragons Team Store the same day. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday will be processed and dispatched the next business day.
To check your shipping status, please visit https://www.couriersplease.com.au/tools/track, and the Dragons Team Store Receipt (invoice #) in the reference field.
Standard Postage Cost $10.00
International Postage Cost $40.00
PO Boxes - DTS CANNOT SEND PACKAGES TO PO BOXES
All Memorabilia items are shipped from an off site location and incur a $65.00 shipping fee at the check out. This fee is include insurance and tracking of your item.
General Shipping Information
We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
International postage costs do not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for such taxes and duties.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you will receive an email from The Dragons Team Store once your item(s) has been dispatched with tracking details
Where is my order?
If your order hasn't arrived with-in 10 business days, please contact The Dragons Team Store - email@example.com
Are there times when you don't dispatch orders on the same day?
Yes, During peak trading times such as Christmas, Game Days and Sale Periods orders placed by 1pm AEST may not be dispatched on the same day.
What are the shipping timelines?
Aus Post recommend 3-5 Business Days for Standard Postage and 1-2 Business Days for Express postage in Metro areas to process orders through there mailing facilities. Once the Item has left The Dragons Team Store we rely on Aus Post to deliver with-in a timely manor.
Can I "Click & Collect"?
At the moment The Dragons Team Store does not offer a "Click & Collect" option for Merchandise item(s) or Memorabilia item(s).
POLICY & INSTRUCTIONS
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from the Dragons Team Store. We will Refund or Exchange your item(s) excluding sale item(s), gift cards and/or memorabilia. Refunds or Exchanges are subject to the following terms:
- The item(s) must have the original tags/ labels attached, be unworn, unwashed and in its original condition.
- The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase, and with the original receipt.
- Refunds will be honoured if requested. Only the purchase price (excluding any delivery charges) will be refunded via the original payment method once The Dragons Team Store have received the goods and confirmed that they meet conditions 1 & 2 of the Refund and Exchange Policy. Customer(s) are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item(s) to the Dragons Team Store.
- Exchanges will be honoured if conditions 1 & 2 of the Refund and Exchange Policy are met. Customer(s) are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item(s) to The Dragons Team Store and for the postage back to the customer(s) requested address. The Dragons Team Store will contact the customer(s) to acquire a postage payment once the item is ready for exchange.
- Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
- Stock levels vary and The Dragons Team Store may not always be able to assist with exchanging the exact item(s).
FAULTY ITEM RETURNS
If a new item(s) is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then The Dragons Team Store will meet its legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and postage charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within 14 days with proof of purchase and the item(s) must have the original tags/ labels attached, be unworn, unwashed and in its original condition.
- If a worn item(s) is faulty, The Dragons Team Store will assess the product once returned and advise the customer(s) if the item is deemed faulty by the supplier. The customer(s) must provide proof of purchase of the item(s).
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE & IN-STORE PURCHASES
Returns or Exchanges of an item(s) can be made via The Dragons Team Store either online or at the Kogarah Store.
For online Returns or Exchanges please return item(s) to
Dragons Team Store
Locked Bag 1500
Ramsgate NSW 2217
For In-Store Returns or Exchanges please visit
Dragons Team Store
St George Leagues Club
124 Princes HWY
Kogarah NSW 2217
Monday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Tuesday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Wednesday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Thursday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm AEST
*The Dragons Team Store is closed all Public Holidays unless stated
*The Dragons Team Store, Kogarah is open during all home games at Jubliee Oval until kick-off of the NRL match.
(02) 9587 1966 or (02) 8566 4609